Order Management Analyst
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Title---Order Management Analyst
Max Pay Rate: $20+/hr
Job Duration: 6mo contract with est end date on May 25th, 2022
Location: Lehi, UT (will work PST hours)
Hours: 40 hours
Order Management serves as a core business partner within the
finance organization focused on the analysis of data from multiple
sources and the development of scalable solutions to ensure
accurate booking and reporting of revenue. We provide world-class
support to our customers through collaboration across the
organization. Our team promotes a dynamic culture, fostering
personal growth and career development.
What You'll Do
- Support system migration efforts including but not limited to
analyzing data from multiple sources and ensuring records are up to
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of our client's Digital
Media software sales models including: Enterprise term licensing
agreements for multiple verticals; multiple volume transactional
solution programs and maintenance and support renewals.
- Work with multiple systems including SAP, SFDC, Microsoft
Office, in-house revenue booking tools.
- Provide primary support for enterprise accounts, including deal
structuring, email and phone support, issue resolution and
escalation management, order reviews and PO processing.
- Actively review and manage enterprise sales pipeline for set
accounts/regions to anticipate possible booking issues and work to
resolve. Hold monthly deal status review calls with your deal desk
counterpart as part of this process.
- Validate order documents (contracts, purchase orders, approval
docs etc.) upon contract execution.
- Engage with internal teams (see Contacts section below) and
partners to resolve queries and open issues related to the OM
- Conduct monthly reconciliations and other oversight/audit
activity to monitor compliance with our revenue compliance booking
requirements using Excel, SFDC and SharePoint reports.
- Actively participate in order management's cross-geo scaling
projects that cover the following focus areas: data management,
innovation, customer experience and enablement.
- Support increased workload and additional hours when required
i.e. month end/quarter end periods.
- Multiple internal Departments (Deal Desk, Revenue Assurance,
Credit, Legal, Sales Operations Customer Success Management, Sales,
Product Delivery (Provisioning), Tax, Sales Finance etc.),
Enterprise Customers, Channel Partners.
What You Need To Succeed
Characteristics: You must be meticulous, committed, adaptable,
inquisitive, innovative, respectful, collaborative and
Education & Skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and
proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Minimum 2 years Order Management experience a plus.
- Competence with information management/CRM tools - SAP
,Salesforce, Microsoft Office, or similar analytical and
information management applications.
- Demonstrate experience in a role involving 'critical thinking':
i.e. ability to analyze deal issues, work independently in a fast
pace environment, make decisions and problem solve.
- Strong social and self-awareness skills - Ability to complete
tasks and assignments with a positive, professional and friendly
- Experience in a role demonstrating excellent time management,
able to analyze workload and prioritize time based on changing
- Contract negotiation
- Data Management
- Digital Media
- Knowledge of revenue recognition rules/requirements related to
- Familiarity with SAP/ECC and SalesForce.
- A proven ability to build strong, trust based relationships
with business partners across the organization.
- Good knowledge of operational quote to cash business
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple, high priority
accounts and projects
- Exposure to contract negotiation/deal structuring, including
Legal and Financial Governance.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong work ethic
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making
Keywords: IntelliPro, Lehi , Order Management Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!