International Tax Advisor
Posted on: January 5, 2022
The International Tax Advisor is responsible for the Companys
global strategic tax planning and accounting for income tax
reporting. This role will work with multiple entities, third party
companies, and work with internal departments.This role will focus
on international tax strategy and compliance.DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL
- Responsible for developing and implementing tax planning
strategies that optimize the company's cash tax position,
minimizing the effective tax rate and managing tax risk
- Prepare all tax provision disclosures for financial reporting
purposes and ensure compliance with relevant US GAAP and
international financial reporting requirements.
- Project manage and execute the tax calendar of filing
deliverables to ensure compliance with tax deadlines for US
federal, state and all foreign income taxes.
- Oversight and leadership for the quarterly and year-end tax
provision calculations for SEC reporting.
- Ensure proper design of and compliance with internal controls
- Responsible for managing tax needs and overseeing process
improvement activities to redesign and standardize processes across
the tax functions.
- Interact with other internal organizations to provide tax
advice and identify tax-planning opportunities resulting from
changes in business processes or operations.
- Review the computations regarding a Tax Receivable Agreement
(TRA) in an UP-C structure and manage payment of TRA
- Estimate and monitor annual cash taxes and estimated tax
- Manage any tax audits that may arise for state, federal and
- Manage relationships with external tax advisors.
- Research and analyze technical tax issues and their impact on
tax provisions and disclosures.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and Masters in Taxation or
equivalent work experience preferred
- 5-7 years of related experience with Big 5 company
- International tax experience required
- Experience and understanding of MLM a plus
- Strong technical skills pertaining to corporate tax preparation
and review, tax compliance, agency correspondence and tax
Keywords: Tranont, Lehi , International Tax Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!